DELHI – AGRA – JAIPUR – DELHI
05 Nights / 06 Days
The historic cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur combine to provide travelers with a glimpse into the majesty of North India’s Golden Triangle, which encompasses a wealth of architectural wonders. In Agra, you will see the fabulous Taj Mahal, explore the Agra Fort with its assortment of palaces, moats and audience halls. Of particular interest is the marble balcony from were the imprisoned Shah Jahan looked out at his marvelous creation, the Taj Mahal.
Enroute to Jaipur you will visit the deserted Mughal city of Fatehpur Sikri. This massive habitat was abandoned due to lack of water. Today, it remains a testament to the master builders of the Mughal Empire. The Hawa Mahal (Palace Of The Winds) and the City Palace, with its armory and museum in the ‘Pink City’ of Jaipur, will transport you to that fascinating past. The Hawa Mahal is one of the highlights in the Batman movie, The last knight. A definite highlight will be the thrilling elephant-back ride to the dramatic hilltop fortress of Amber.
Day 01: DELHI: Arrive at Delhi Airport / Railway station and on arrival directly transfer to hotel and check in the hotel (check in time 12.00 noon) & Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02: DELHI: After breakfast proceed to local sightseeing to (most of the monuments are closed on Monday) Old Delhi-Red Fort: The red stone walls of the fort extend from 2kms and vary in height from 18m on the riverside to 33m on the city side. The hall of public audiences, the hall of private audiences, the royal baths and Moti Masjid built by Aurangzeb for himself are important part of the immense fort. Jama Masjid: It is the largest mosque in India and the final architectural extravagance of Shahjahan. Raj Gat: The memorial of Mahatma Gandhi where he was cremated after his assassination. Later visit India Gate, Lotus Temple, Qutub Minar, Presidents House, Parliament house, Govt. Secretarial buildings. (driving around in the car) & Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03: DELHI -AGRA (195kms/4hrs) : Morning after breakfast drive to Agra. On arrival, check in to the hotel.
Later proceed for City tour of Agra including Agra Fort & Taj Mahal. (Taj Mahal is closed on Friday) Taj Mahal: It has been described as the most extravagant monument ever built for Love, the emperor was heart broken when his wife Mumtaz died. It is completely built out of white marble. Agra Fort: The construction of the fort was commenced during the reign of Emperor Akbar and the additions were made till the time of his grandson Shahjahan. During the time of Akbar it was primarily a military fort but later the focus shifted and it partially became a palace. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 04: AGRA – FATEHPUR SIKRI/JAIPUR (240kms/6hr) Morning after breakfast proceed for Fatehpur Sikri visiting the famous and one of the largest mosque “Jama Masjid” and other places. Later depart for Jaipur. On arrival check in at hotel. Evening go to Chokhi Dhani – An ethnic village resort and enjoy Rajasthani Food served in Traditional style enjoying fire with folk dances and music (Optional and your own cost). Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05: JAIPUR: Morning after breakfast proceed for a full day sightseeing of Jaipur which includes Hawa Mahal, Amber Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Nahargarh and enjoy Elephant ride. Visit world famous Astrological Observatory, City Palace – Museums of precious and semi – precious stones, Typical Rajasthani handicrafts. If time allows visit colorful bazaars and do some shopping of ethnic silver jewellery, handicrafts, Mojaris etc. Overnight Stay at the hotel.
Day 06: JAIPUR –DELHI : After breakfast check out from the hotel and drop at Delhi Airport / Railway station for departure.
~ TOUR ENDS ~
- Hotel Check in / Check out times – 1200 Noon (Early check in and late check out depends up the room availablity)
- Breakfast will be serve from 07.30 Am to 09.30 AM only.
- Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced if asked by hotel.
- Some hotels are located at Mall roads, the vehicles not permitted to enter the mall road.
- It is mandatory for all the guest (Foreign Nationals, NRI’s and Indian Nationals) to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Drivers License, Voters Card, and Passport. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a ‘couple’ if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in
- Visit to all Museums in program are subject to their remaining open on day of visit as per rules of competent authority.